CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

We are PINK and oh so HAPPY!!

I got the call last night at 7:36pm that we have our official appointment at the Embassy. I actually have a scanned copy so I KNOW it is true. Our appointment is Monday, April 16 at 7:15am and we are #3. The interviews actually start about 8:00 so hopefully we will be done by 8:30 based on about 10 minutes per appointment. I can hardly believe it. I bought the airline tickets this morning and the agency is supposed to make the hotel reservations so we are all set. Just need to finish packing and wait a little longer. We are leaving 3 weeks from Saturday. Now to get all the last minute stuff that I couldn't do before done.

Call for pediatrician appointment.
Get her added to insurance.
Make label for quilt for foster family.
Design announcement.
New tires for the car (OK should have already had this one done).
Clean the carpets.
ETC, ETC

All I have to say is that it is a good time I made a list about a month ago because my brain is shot now. I already filled out all the paperwork for the Embassy so really the only things I HAVE to do is pack and get to the airport with my passport.

Can't believe this is finally happening. I have felt pure joy today finally after so many months of anxiety and uncertainty. I like how joy feels so much better.

More to come.....
Susan

5 comments:

Veronica & Todd's Journey said...

Me too, Me too. My appt is Monday the 16th!!!!
What hotel are you staying at?

Kylie's Mommy said...

I am so happy for you. I have been checking your blog every night hoping to see this post.

Dottie

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

a said...

YEA! I just wish I could go with you to pick you up! You KNOW I will be a happy airport greeter though :) ...and my little clan...

Unknown said...

Yea!! Jumping up and down for joy!It wont be long now!! :-D ~Jen

Natalie said...

Hi Susan! I just noticed your comment on the forum that you will be staying at the Clarion between the 14-18...I will be there at the same time visiting my baby. I'll keep a look out for you!

Congratulations!