CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

18 more days! What am I forgetting?

18 more days and I will be going to bed for the last time without my baby girl. It is getting so close. I feel totally ready which scares me and makes me think I am forgetting something important. I have always been a somewhat last minute, under pressure type of person but I really think I am ready except for putting everything in the suitcase. I have all the paperwork, travel itineries, passport, visa money, gifts for foster family, cat sitter arranged, baby food bought, bottles, sippy cups, high chair, batteries for the camera.....

What am I forgetting?

Work is going to make time fly as I am training someone in the new system to be my lead backup tester. We are working one-on-one this week and then next week my other testers begin so I will be busy with them getting them setup and then the next week I am only there 4 days!!!! Time is going to fly!

Again, what am I forgetting?

Worked some around the yard tonight blowing leaves; picking up my fabric stash from the sewing room so it is out of baby reach but I thought I would organize it all first so that might take me a few days :) Put the quilt frame back in my office which stays shut; all the outlets are covered; cabinet locks in the kitchen. Car seat installed (rear facing).

Note to self:

  • Call pediatrician for appointment
  • Call Vital records for name change/birth certificate packet
  • Get new tires on car
  • Call A/C guy
  • Make an appointment to have carseat turned front facing (before family reunion end of May)
  • Shampoo carpets

What else am I forgetting?

I think I am in pretty good shape. I have two more weekends to get everything done.

I just want to go get my baby girl!!!

Susan

1 comments:

Katie said...

You are so organized -- you will do great !!! I am very excited 4 you - you are almost done and the funnest part is about to begin !!!