CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Counting Down

I guess the new countdown clock at the top of the blog says it all! I can't wait to bring the love of my life home. Our receptionist at work commented yesterday that I look happier every day. I FEEL happier every day that I get closer to bringing my baby girl home. I am in a little withdrawl as it has been almost 2 weeks since the last pictures from J. I am hoping to hear from them this weekend.

I still want to find something special for J. She has been so wonderful about sending me pictures and updates this past 8 months. She is going to culinary school and also taking an art class. She is just the sweetest young lady and I know Evvy loves her very much. I finished making the label to go on the quilt that I made for J's family. I think it turned out very nicely. I will get it sewn on tonight and then I will take a picture. Not sure if I will post it yet as I have given this link to J to see pictures that I post.

Mom & Dad will be here two weeks from yesterday and two weeks from today I will be going over all of my final checklists and getting ready to leave. Two weeks from tomorrow we will be getting up VERY early for our 6:00 AM flight. And then by 3:00 that afternoon, the family should be bringing Evvy to the hotel. We will then have the weekend to laze around before getting up EARLY on Monday to go to the Embassy. We will then have the rest of Monday and until 3:30 on Tuesday to go siteseeing or whatever. Then we will be back home Wednesday night.

It is such a wonderful feeling. I haven't had any moments of panic yet about becoming a mother full time. I feel totally ready and can't wait.

All right, back to work. Lunch break is over.

Susan

1 comments:

a said...

Love the countdown thing! This is getting so exciting :)