CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Erica says hi to Evvy

My best friend's little girl just can't wait for baby Evvy to come home. She has been hearing about Evvy for 9 months and she is ready for her to come home. I was over at her house this weekend and she told me, "Let's go get baby Evvy now. I go get dressed and then let's go." They are going to be best of pals. I can't wait for them to finally meet. Here is a little video that we sent to baby Evvy from Erica Saturday night to introduce them to each other. This video stuff is great!
Susan


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh how precious!!!! Everyone is just so anxious for Evvy to get home! Well, sister it's getting closer!! I just know that we are going to get news this week. Keep the faith! You, Veronica and I are all going to be in Guatemala together!! I'm so excited!!!

HUGS,
Rebecca