CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gotta love email....Happy Baby Girl!

About everytime I feel I am about to lose it with this wait, I seem to receive an email from J. I was at my breaking point last night not knowing what is going on with my case. The secondary agency that I am working with leaves a lot to be desired as far as communication is concerned. I have asked for an update on my case and all I get is "we don't know yet, the communication with the attorney is not optimal." Now what is that supposed to mean? I just have to maintain the hope that he is still working on the finishing up the case--just being his normal slow self. Very frustrating but again, not much I can do about it except keep bugging the agency for answers. It is frustrating to see other people that got out of PGN after me getting their appointment dates to go pickup their children.

Anyway, enough complaining. Evvy is with a wonderful foster family who thankfully have let me watch her grow up in many pictures and have sent me so many precious details about her young life. I received an email last night from J as I was shutting down the computer. She told me all about the foods that Evvy is eating. She LOVES the veggies and not so much the fruits. Maybe she will have a good influence on her mommy to eat more veggies. Her foster mother's birthday was this past weekend so they dressed her up for the party. Very cute pictures. They also tell me that she really wants to be held all the time now. Anytime someone walks past her she cries to be picked up. Hmmm.....it is no wonder she isn't crawling.
Anyway, tonight I received another email from J with the pictures that she didn't have time to send last night. She was also able to tell me that they haven't taken Evvy for her passport fotos yet so I know what hasn't been done on her case...I asked if she would please let me know when they take her for her final medical exam (required by the embassy) and to get her passport/visa pictures taken. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

Meanwhile, here are some more beatiful pictures of my angel. She is getting so big and her hair continues to come in!

Susan

4 comments:

a said...

What a beautiful little girl. She IS getting hair!!!

Kim said...

What an awesome looking group of people Evvy has surrounding her!! I hope your attorney gets a move on soon!!

Unknown said...

Awwww...what a cutie pie!! :-) -Jen

Rebecca said...

Susan,

Oh she is SO beautiful!!! What a little angel baby!!! I hope you get PINK very very soon!! This waiting is for the birds. I am right behind you! ;-)))

Hugs,
Rebecca