CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year. This is the year that Evelyn May will come home! I feel pretty confident saying that. I made a new ticker to show how long our case has been in PGN. Unfortunately, Evelyn has spent over half of her young life waiting for Mr Barrios to sign her case so that she can come home.

Well, this year I am going to really try to eat better and exercise more so I can keep up with my little girl when she come home.

Had a nice New Year celebration with Tom & Peggy and Tom's sister Amy and husband Tim. We actually made it all the way to midnight.

It is back to work tomorrow. What a rude awakening that will be when the alarm goes off. I did check my email this evening. There were only 302 of them. I think I got it whittled down to about 56 that I will need to follow up on tomorrow. Should keep me busy! Uggh.

Also, I get to drop off a package to send down to Miss Evvy when the agency director goes down next week. I am sending a few little board books, some music CDs, a Little Einstein DVD and a cute outfit I picked up from clearance this week.

This should be a great year!
Susan

0 comments: