CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Pictures!

Everytime I feel like I am about to lose it, my foster family comes through with an email and pictures of my sweet baby girl. Last night after a rough couple of emotional days, I got home from a tax credit seminar and checked my email before going to bed and there was an email from dear Jeaneth. She has really made life more bearable by keeping me updated about Evvy and sending me regular pictures.

Based on her email, Evvy still has no teeth. She has started eating solids. They started her on fruit which I was a little surprised. I emailed and said that I hoped they got her on vegetables since I hate them so much. Well they have definitely started her on veggies. She likes carrots, spinach, potatoes, chicken breast and a couple of other veggies that I don't the translation for. I guess I will have to start buying vegetables other than corn and green beans.

Evvy's foster family really adores her. She is a part of the extended family too. I guess some young cousins were over and Jeaneth wrote that they were facinated by the baby and asked if they would bring her to their Quincinera (15th birthday celebration). I guess they will probably take her. I will probably get some good pictures!

A friend of mine is expecting a call tonight or tomorrow (hopefully!) to tell them when their Embassy appointment is to go pickup their 8 month old son. She has graciously offered to take a bag of clothes down for my little chubster. Hopefully they will fit!

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures. They are also over on my picture link.



0 comments: