CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My little Einstein....

I was able to send a package down to Evvy with my friend Julie S who is down picking up her baby boy this week. The foster father picked up the package yesterday from the hotel where they are staying. I sent several outfits along with a Baby Bach DVD and some children's music (copies of CDs she received for Christmas).

Today, Jeaneth sent me two pictures of Miss Evvy in one of her new outfits. She is such a smiley baby! She is sitting in the umbrella stroller I took down in Novemeber. In the email J sent, she said that they played the Little Einstein Baby Bach DVD last night and Evvy loved it. She laughed at it a lot. She said she is a very bright child! I already knew that though :) It is cooler in Guatemala right now but not COLD like here in Kansas City. It is in the low teens during the day and single digits at night. There is lots of ice on the ground still from the weekend ice storms.

Jeaneth also says that Evvy asks to eat now and she is eating very well.

These pictures were just taken a few hours ago of my beautiful little angel baby. It really struck me to read that they had just been taken. I miss her so badly.

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is SO cute! Love that smile.

Anonymous said...

Susan,

Evvy is beautiful!!!! What a smile!!!! I can't wait fir her and Elaina to meet!!!

Judi