CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Peggy Finished Evvy's Quilt!

Peggy FINALLY finished Miss Evvy's quilt. It is gorgeous. She hand-quilted the thing and she has super tiny stitches. She quilts about 10 stitches per inch which is itsy bitsy. We have always joked that we had to get Evvy's quilt and the foster mom's quilt done before I can get out of PGN. So it should be any day now.

Just an update, found out this past week that I didn't really enter PGN until probably November. Agency is still looking into where the misinformation came from. Trying to look on the bright side that I am at least in and know that my case was looked at as of 12/15/06 so it should be coming out within the next couple of weeks hopefully.

http://quiltclogmom.blogspot.com/2007/01/completion.html (I added the pictures below now)

Click on the link above to see pictures of Evvy's quilt very lovingly made by "aunt" Peggy.
Thanks Peggy! It is beautiful!
Susan


1 comments:

a said...

Thanks for the kind words! So now...do I finish other quilts I've started or start NEW ones? Hmmm...