CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

7 months old today!

Happy 7 month birthday Evvy.

How did I spend my morning? Well, I made an appointment to have the car seat properly installed by certified experts. The police department has volunteers that have taken 32 hours of classes to learn how to properly install baby car seats. Well they almost met their match today. I got there at 10:00 this morning and after much labor and frustration they got it installed to their satisfaction and I was on my way by 12:45. Mazda 626 is not an easy car to install a car seat in. They coudn't get it in without it having way too much wiggle room. It moved all over the seat. Finally one of the men literally climbed into the seat to put all his weight on it and the other guy pulled on the seat belt. Now it really doesn't budge hardly. I never could have done this by myself. I told them that I would be back when I have to turn the seat around when she turns 1.

But now I am ready to bring her home safely from the airport.

Hopefully PGN will be recovered from the holidays this next week and our case will finally get signed out. The agency director is going down next Wednesday so I should have some more new pictures by next weekend I hope.

I will keep everyone posted when I hear anything!

Susan

2 comments:

a said...

Definately the day for birthdays! HAPPY 7th MONTH Ms. Evita! Can't wait to celebrate IN PERSON!!!

Anonymous said...

We're praying that Evvy is out of PGN before the end of the month. We can't wait to see her in person!