CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happier New Year!

Well it was back to reality today. After 3 weeks off, had to be up bright and early and go back to work today. Luckily I had previewed my emails last night and weeded them down from 305 to about 56 that need to be addressed. At the end of today, I was down to about 40. Maybe I will be caught up by the end of the week.

It was actually not horrible going back to work but I was tired a lot. Not used to being on a real schedule yet.

Before I left for lunch I decided to check my email and yippee, I finally received email from foster family with Christmas pictures!

Here are the pictures of my Christmas angel/santa. Now I just need to get her home so I can kiss those cheeks some more.

Susan

0 comments: