CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Six Month's Ago Today....

I can hardly believe that I am posting this. Where has the time gone. Six months ago today, Evvy landed in the United States.

One year ago this week, I was supposed to meet my sweet daughter for the first time but the trip was cancelled due to some political issues surrounding adoptions. It was a heartbreaking week for me.

I am so blessed to have this beautiful child in my life. She is truly the joy of my life. She has given me a purpose to live and be a better person and the best mom I can to her.
Here are a few pictures from our past year's journey.

9 days old
Oct 2006 (4 1/2 months old)
April 2007 (pickup trip with Grandma & Grandpa)
On the Plane going home (April 18, 2007)
Home 6 months (October 18, 2007)




6 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy 6 months Home!!! Your daughter is adorable!

Resplendentquetzal said...

I can't believe how fast the time flies.
We have been home almost a year! (Dec. 21)
Our son will be two in Nov. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes when you aren't waiting on PGN, Family Court, Dna, etc. etc. etc.

Congratulations!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Happy 6 month Anniversary, Evvy!!!! Evvy is just darling and your blog is great! Welcome to the newest SISTER!!!! (Nykrissy)

Greta Jo said...

Susan-
You are truely blessed. Don't you wish we could freeze time when we are with our children?
May God continue to bless you both beyond measure.

Greta Jo

Tara said...

Happy Homecoming Anniversary to both of you! Evvy is so darn precious!

JoAnn said...

It's so amazing how quickly the time goes once they are at home isn't it?! She is just beautiful!!!