CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch

Today Peggy and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. There was a children's singer there giving a concert also. We saw Mr Stinky Feet. He was pretty entertaining and the kids seemed to like him. Evvy just loves music and was dancing around. It was a really fun day. The farm had all sorts of fun stuff for the kids: hayride, moon walk, horse swings (Evvy's favorite), rocking barrel horses, corn maize, train rides and pupkins. Lot of fun. We stayed for about 3 hours and I think I got a little sunburned on the face. It was so hot. Not the ideal fall weather that one would hope for going to the pumpkin farm but I think fun was had by all.


Here are some pictures. I will put the rest on our picture website.


Enjoy!
Susan


Giddy-up Horsie!
I'm lost in the Corn Maze!


Hay Ride

Me & My friends at the Pumpkin Patch.

Too Big!

Just Right! Let's go!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwww..... she looks like such a big girl in all those pumpkins !!!

Unknown said...

Awwww...so cute!! :-) -Jennifer

Anonymous said...

LOL Those are some super cute pictures!!! She's definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

JoAnn said...

What a cutie! I LOVE the picture of her lost in the corn- adorable!