CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

OK. Two posts in one night. Trying to keep them sort of short and keep the pictures separated. Tonight "we" carved the pumpkin that Evvy got at the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago.

It has been many years since I have carved a pumpkin. It was kind of fun. I will say there is something to be said about little pumpkins. They are easy to clean out but a little hard to carve. Evvy wasn't quite sure what to make of pumpkin cleaning. I kept taking out seeds and she would put them back in. Pretty cute. I am always telling her to keep her food on the plate, etc so I guess she figured that Mommy needed some help keeping the pumpkin seeds in the pumpkin. She also kept trying to eat the seeds and didn't really like the goo on her hands. She did eat a little bit of pumpkin but I figured it was good fiber, right?

I am not a great pumpkin carver but her is our first pumpkin together.

Susan



Um, mom, what did you do to my pumpkin?

Am I supposed to eat this? Yuck!
Hmm, maybe this will taste better.
No, yucky too. I will put it back inside.
Maybe the big part will taste better? Hmm. Nope.

Yucky sticky seeds.

Get them off my fingers please.


Oooh. Cool mommy. You did a great job!

What did you say Mr Pumpkin head?

Help, he is trying to eat my hand!


5 comments:

Ruthanne said...

SO cute!!! You guys did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Susan she is such a cute little pumpkin herself! She seems so interested in the whole thing. I can't get Kemry to pay attention long enough. :)

Tara said...

Susan you are a Pumpkin Artist! :) It looks like you and Evvy had a blast. Happy Trick or Treat Day!

Our Family of 5 said...

Susan she is a adorable!!!

Kathy said...

She is adorable!