CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears...Oh My

Well I don't think we saw any bears but lions and tigers yes. We spent about 4 hours at the zoo today with our friends Julie, Sam, Lucas and Judi & Elaina. What a group of cute kids they are. The weather was perfect as was the company. The kids were definitely done in by the time we got on the tram to come back from Africa to the entrance area. Evvy was out in the car by the time we left the exit and slept until almost 6:00. Hopefully she will still sleep tonight.


Here are some pictures from our day.


Susan










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I LOVE the pictures! It was such a great day. Sam started shrieking when he saw the pictures of Evvy!! WOW!! Hugs, Julie, Sam and Luke

Ruthanne said...

It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!! How fun!! And our little buddies, Sam and Luke were there with you. I didn't know you guys knew each other. Small world!! Evvy is beautiful! I'm trying to catch up with everyone's blogs now that we're home. I've missed so much!!

Unknown said...

What a fun day!! And I am tickled to see Evvy with the outfit on that I sent her!! Woo Hoo!!

Greta Jo said...

Susan-
Thanks for visiting my new blog. your little girl is a beauty. You are so luck to have other Guatemalan children around your area. I have met a few Guatemalan children in NJ however so far they are much older then Carson.
Hope you had a blessed day.

Greta Jo