CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pictures of my two babies

Here are a few pictures taken over the past week. You can see how happy Evvy is. She really wants to be friends with Bella (black cat) but Bella isn't so sure yet. Bella has been checking out the crib, changing table and rocking chair though. In fact today, I had a drawer in the dresser open and Bella climbed in and snuggled down in some blankets. Evvy saw her and went over to check her out. Bella felt a little cornered so she just laid there and pretended she was invisible. Evvy sure does love her cats. She is going to win them over yet.

Modeling my cute outfit from Aunt Nancy. Isn't it cute?
I really want to crawl....
I love the balloon ribbons from my welcome home!
Is this crib up to cat standards.
I hope I don't get my head stuck!
If Bella is going to be in my crib, then I am going to play with her fun toys!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your daughter is just so beautiful. I really enjoy reading your blog. Figured I should come out of lurkdom. Happy Belated Mother;s Day BTW