CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day weekend pictures

Here are some pictures from this weekend when Uncle Allan, Aunt Anna and cousins Abby and Ally came to visit baby Evvy. Yes, it was difficult to keep the names straight even for me. I kept calling Evvy, Ally and Abby and the same with the girls. We had a great time. Evvy really liked having her cousins visit. The cats were glad to have them leave ;( There are more pictures from the last week on the link in the sidebar.
Baby Evvy meets her TX uncle, aunt and 2 cousins (boys couldn't come).













(above: Abby, me, Uncle Allan, Evvy & Ally)
Aunt Anna, Abby, Uncle Allan, Evvy, Ally









2 comments:

Katie said...

awwww.. she is so pretty and looks so happy :)

a said...

You've been tagged, my dear friend! Visit my blog for details and get to it!!! (When you have time, of course...that baby is priority!)