CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

BFF (part 2)


OK. I looked to see if I had any pictures of Peggy and I from junior high/high school on the computer and don't have them scanned. Peggy said it was ok if I didn't post them :)

When I started out to write the original post, I just wanted to share pictures of my dear girl and her friend Erica. But then I got a bit nostalgic thinking about where our girls' friendship really started. It was back when their mom's were just young girls and now a 1/4 of a century later our girls are on their way to becoming best friends. I hope that they can develop the same long-lasting friendship that their mom's have.
The other night when Evvy and I were at Peggy's house for our weekly quilt night, I asked Erica, "who is your best friend?" She answered appropriately, "baby Evvy!" and then leaned over and gave her a big kiss. Erica is really learning a lot about sharing and watching out for her little friend. I think there has been a little jealousy because Evvy gets so much attention. We just keep pointing out all the things that Erica can do that baby Evvy can't do (like eat a chocolate brownie!).

Anyway, here are some pictures of the next generation of BFF.

0 comments: