CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Look who's ready for vacation


Well, Miss Evvy has been home for 6 weeks and is ready to take a trip to meet the rest of her family. Every 3 years our family has an official family reunion where my parents, all of the siblings & their spouces, nieces and nephews get together for a week of fun. We are all spread out so much that it is hard to get everyone together at the same time. So we will be gathering from Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, Missouri and Nebraska and meeting in Arkansas. It was a neutral place to go and we found a really pretty place 3 years ago that we decided we would use that as our place to have reunions. This year is a big turning point in the lives of many people in our family. I have 2 nephews graduating from High School (Avram tonight and Adam tomorrow night). Evelyn joined the family and Rob & Aimee are expecting a baby girl in October. Next year Andrew will graduate from high school and Abby will start high school. I can't believe how our family is growing up.


Last weekend when Grandma & Grandpa were visiting, Evvy wanted to model some of her new vacation wear and I took a couple of pictures. The one with her funny face is probably my favorite. That is her signature face. She does her lips like that all the time. I call them her kissy lips and kiss her everytime she does it. I have discovered that if I blow in her face, I am almost always assured to get her kissy face.

We are hoping that both Evvy and I will be over our colds by Monday so that we can enjoy the pool, lake and our family.


1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Susan, Evvy is SO beautiful!!! Zachary sends her many hugs and kisses.

I hope you guys get over your cold and have a wonderful time at your family reunion. Everyone is going to make such a fuss over Evvy. She will simply steal their hearts. ;-)))

I find being a mommy VERY rewarding...a little challenging at times (as I'm sure you would agree) but nothing we can't handle as stong, independent women. ;-)) I am just thrilled that we have our little angels home now.

Hugs,
Rebecca and Zachary