CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

This week!

My best friend Peggy emailed me this morning and said, y0u know you are leaving this week! Not in two weeks, not next week, but THIS WEEK!!

I can hardly believe the day is almost here. I have three more days of work before I take my 2 months leave. I feel pretty confident about leaving my work in capable hands but still have plenty to get done this week.

Packing....Evvy's things are all in a suitcase but I think I will have to upgrade to the larger suitcase when I add all of my stuff to it. I am planning on packing pretty lightly but will probably still have too much. Of course I want to have enough space to bring some souveneirs back also although I don't plan on getting too much more as I have tons of stuff from previous trips. I would like to get a few more traditional outfits for Miss Evvy.

I am looking forward to spending time in Guatemala with my parents and for them to get to know their newest granddaughter.

I just hope that all goes smoothly on our trip and that the lawyer comes to the hotel with the paperwork and that the Embassy appointment goes smoothly. We are hoping to go to the zoo and maybe meet some of my forum friends while there but mostly just planning on kicking back and enjoying my sweet baby girl.

More to come....

Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is it! We're so excited to see our new niece. Keep us posted. Love to you both!!

Love,
John and Vickie

a said...

Woo hoo! We are getting way to excited :)