CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Leaving on a Jet plane!

The alarm is set to go off in exactly 6 hours. We have to be up at 3:30 and out the door by 4:00 to be checking in at the airport by 5:00 and take off at 6:00. What an insane day tomorrow will be. I know I will be dead tired but at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon, I will forget all about it when I have my baby girl in my arms FOREVER! It hasn't really hit me yet. I have had a few moments of panic but not too bad.

Mom and dad got here on Wednesday night and we spent today really not doing too much. Mom and I ran a few errands and visited with my good friend Peggy. Really all in all pretty relaxing. I am soooo tired and should be sleeping but I am afraid to sleep for fear of not hearing the alram. I will lay down here and leave the TV or DVD on so I have noise to keep me partially awake. I think I packed everything but the kitchen sink. I really thought I had been pretty conservative until I put the suitcase on the scale and it said 65#. The limit is 50# so I ended up having to take a small one too. I pretty much just put gifts for the foster family and other gifts I am taking for other families in the small suitcase and then all of Evvy and my stuff in the other one. Then I have a small carryon bag with the cameras and paperwork.

I will try to post a few pictures from Guatemala so you can see my sweet baby girl.

Can't wait for you all to meet my sweet girl! Pray for her that she will be comforted and have a relatively easy transition from her foster family to me.

Susan

1 comments:

a said...

Wishing you a wonderful time in Guatemala, and looking forward to seeing that little girl again! You are going to be an awesome mom!