CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Pictures from coming home trip

Bella is a little jealous of all the attention Evvy is getting.
I have a new album of pictures from the trip to bring Evelyn home. Click on the link to the left and you will see the new album. I am also working on uploading an album of pictures from a disc that the foster family took over the last 10 months that Evvy lived with them. Some of them are one's they sent to me during the process but there are a lot of new ones.I apologize for not updating the blog but I am finding myself a little busier lately :) Lots of time spent playing on the floor with my sweet girl, taking stroller walks and reading books and of course the occasional nap.Evelyn is adjusting very well and is very happy. She is eating well and sleeping pretty well. She is sleeping better than mom I think. She has been waking up a little earlier the past couple of mornings which makes for a bit of a tired mommy.I will try to get the blog updated soon.

Susan and Evvy

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi!!!! Oh, I love the pictures. Zachary sends lots of hugs and kisses to Evvy!! ;-))

We are doing well too. He is sleeping well but like you, I'm really not. We spending time napping, playing, reading and shopping. ;-))

I'm still on cloud 9. I just never knew I could love someone so much!!! HUGS!

Allison said...

Your daughter is beautiful :-) How wonderful to finally have her home. It's funny how children usually have an easier time adjusting than the adults! I remember how overwhelming it seemed at times when we got home with our two little ones but once WE got the hang of things it got a bit easier. You have so much to look forward to :-)

Best wishes.

Mindy said...

SHe is just SO beautiful!!!! I love the dress she is and she truly looks like the sweetest child ever!!! I am so glad she is home!
Hugs