CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Tired of waiting

Really down today about the wait. I can't believe it has been 3 months since our case went into PGN and we have heard nothing. Going to call the agency on Monday and push for some answers. I just can't believe that the lawyer can't tell them any information. I keep seeing other cases that went in over a month after our case did and they are already out. I know that cases don't go in order but for having a very "generic" no problems case, I am very frustrated. I just want to find out something before the end of the year.

Sorry for the downer post.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hun, I hope you get an OUT soon! Good Luck and I will keep checking in to see how things go!

P/S: my name is Stephanie. I got your link from adoption.com

www.mackeyblog.wordpress.com
OR
www.mylittlemonkey.wordpress.com