CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 15, 2006

I asked for news and got it

I emailed my social worker on Monday and requested information about my case. The file has been in PGN since Sept 12 and we haven't received any good, bad or indifferent news since then. It has now been almost 14 weeks which seems like an eternity.

Well today, I finally got an email back from my social worker stating that PGN has requested a copy of Evelyn's DNA report. This should have already been included in the file but apparently either it wasn't or it got lost in the last 14 weeks of the file being shuffled around PGN. Good news is that my SW faxed a copy so hopefully we can get back in PGN quickly and hopefully out for good.

It seems that this week there have been a lot of cases released that went in during September so maybe they are making a concerted effort to clear out some of the older files before the end of the year. Maybe they need to make their numbers look good or something.

Anyway, I asked for an update and I got it. I am relieved to at least know that my file isn't lost and it has been looked at.

Hopefully good news to follow soon.

Susan

1 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Hi, I am a single just starting out on my adoption adventure (guatemala) and love your site. Your daughter is beautiful, I can't wait to see the journey as you bring her home.
p.s. Evelyn is one of the names on my list, but the nickname would be Evie