CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pictures of the Nursery

Here is me in the newly painted and wallpapered nursery. As you can see, I am going with a butterfly theme. I did the painting a couple of weekends ago and yesterday my friend Peggy helped me hang the wallpaper border.


These are my inspiration pieces that I am building around.

I bought this butterfly mobile last October before I went to my first meeting with the adoption agency. I have had it hanging in the room as my inspiration.



This is my best friend Peggy. She has 3 kids of her own but still finds time to help me prepare for my first child.



These pictures are the before pictures of what the room looked like when I moved in. I then scraped a layer of paint and two layers of wallpaper off of the walls. The original wallpaper was very sweet from the 1950's but not salvageable.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, susan, that is so cool!! when do you get the baby? i am so glad that you will finally have a baby of your own!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the room is so pretty!

Peggy looks a little over worked! Did you take her out for a Cherry Limeade or something when you were fininshed?

BTW, ECC has one of those walker things too. It is at my mom's house.

other_mom_2_be

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»