CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

More Names

I love having a laptop and wireless network! I got a laptop for work since I have to be on-call for problems with our computer system. Now I can sit on the couch and type on my blog.

Anyway, here are a few more names that I am considering:

Sophia/Sofia=wise
Alicia=truthful/nobel
Priya=beloved/sweet natured
Rayna, Raina, Reyna=mighty, pure, clean, peaceful, queen
Roxanna=sunrise
Marisol=sunny sea (I really like this one)
Safiya=pure, serene, best friend
Sadie
Natasha=resurrection
Tatiana=fairy queen
Tavia
Viviana=full of life
Victoria=victorious

I still like Elizabeth and Evelyn too.
I think I have settled on May for a middle name. It seems to go with most names that I like.

I think I will probably not make a decision until I see the pictures and see what her given name is.

0 comments: