CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More pictures


Here is another picture of the nursery. The Moses basket is from Guatemala. It currently has the quilt that I had on my bed when I was a young girl. The walker was a hand me down from my friend Anne. The toy baskets are from Guatemala.



This is Duchess my big momma cat. She has claimed this as her new hiding place from the baby cat Bella. The cats have been pretty funny checking out all the new things in the nursery. This used to be their room. I am trying to put stuff out so that they don't endure too much of a shock when the baby actually comes home.

This is the baby Bella. She is 1 1/2 years old and rules the house. I got her from the pound when she was .9#. She is now up around 10 pounds. She really likes the baby toys.

This is Bella checking out the new walker. She likes climbing up leg holes. If I am wearing shorts, she will try to climb up through the holes when I am sitting on the toilet (that was probably too much information;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ECC said, "Hey that looks just like Aunt Susan's Bella cat!"