CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friends

Well, the water park opened today. I went and had a very relaxing day. However, the whole time I was there I kept thinking that it would be so different next year when my daughter is with me. It will be a totally differnt. I can't wait. My friend Peggy has a 21 month year old. Last year was OK with her but this year will be a lot funner since she is really walking and talking. Then next year our girls will be playing together. I was really struck by an email that Peggy sent me yesterday talking about our girls growing up together and being friends. Hopefully they can have the same long lasting friendship that Peggy & I have.

I never had a lot of friends but the friends that I have mean everything to me. I hope that my daughter can have quality friendships also.

1 comments:

a said...

You mean a lot to me too....