CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Here kitty kitty!.

OK. Don't fall over. Yes, another post. I must be getting caught up on life. Things have settled down now after getting a new roof, new fridge, car troubles, travels, etc.

Evvy LOVES her kitty Bella. Bella is an almost 4 year old black and white kitten. I think she will always be a kitten at heart. Bella is pretty playful. She "tolerates" Evvy but deep down really adores her too I think. She comes in for story time every night and sits on Evvy's or my lap. Evvy likes to sing rock-a-bye baby and rock Bella on the floor. Evvy likes to show her love for Bella by hugging her. I am really working on her to be a little more gentle. She puts her in a choke hold often. Bella likes to hang out on the back of the couch looking out the picture window. Evvy likes to pull Bella off the back of the couch into her lap and hug her and kiss her. Bella has been pretty tolerant so far. I think she has only nipped at Evvy a couple of times because Evvy has come to me and say Bella bite. But she never cries about it.

Here are a few of pictures of Evvy & Bella loving each other (OK Evvy loving Bella and Bella trying to escape).

Susan







3 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Awwwww! What could be cuter than Evvy and Bella? I take Duchess isn't in the "I love Evvy" club? Such sweeties...

Tara said...

Gotta love a girly and her kitty! They are sooo cute together :) I also think that it is AWESOME that she used the word AWESOME! She is too adorable!

Judi and Elaina said...

Susan,

I showed Elaina the Evvy and Bella pics a couple of days ago and tonight when i got on the computer she said I wann see Evelyn and Bella pictures!! Too Cute!!! The pictures are so adorable!!!