CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Co-Sleeping

Evvy has been home a little over a year and just turned 2 last month. She is starting to get into baby dolls. She was given a stroller for her baby this week and loves it. She told me today, "baby tired" so I went to her room and showed her the Moses basket that I bougt in Guate 15+ years ago. I took out all of her stuffed animals and extra blankies and told her that her baby could sleep in the baby basket. She carefully put a blanket in the basket and laid the dolly down and put a blanket over the baby and carressed it's face. She then proceeded to climb into the basket with the dolly and pull the blanket over the baby and herself. It was so sweet. I told her to snuggle the baby like mommy snuggles her and she did. Of course, I didn't have my camera so I told her to sleep with her baby while I went to get the camera. I fully expected her to be "done" when I got back but she was just laying there bonding with her dolly.Here are 2 pictures. One of her cuddling up to the baby and one of her "sleeping" with the baby--she is totally faking the sleep here but it looks real.We mostly do not co-sleep but we went through a few months where we did a lot of co-sleeping. She is finally back in her crib and sleeping all night! YEAH!

PS As a side note when we were getting ready for bed tonight, her baby got put to bed again. Bella (the cat, see a couple of posts ago) climbed into the basket with the baby. Evvy got very upset with Bella and told her "no Bella" "out" She then tried to pickup Bella to get her out. Luckily mommy was there to save Bella from Evvy's wrath :) Evvy then had to get her baby resituated.




1 comments:

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn