CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

New Pictures!



I had despaired of receiving an update or pictures this week. J had emailed me last weekend saying that they had taken Evvy for pictures at the agency so I really thought I would get them this week. I waited to send an email back to J to see if I would get them. Well, I finally gave up and sent an email tonight. No sooner had I sent it and returned to my inbox, my dear social worker had sent me an email with the pictures. There are 37 of them! She is wearing a dress that I sent down last month when my friend Julie went to pickup her son. She is so beautiful and full of personality. She is sitting up (sort of) on her own now. It looks like she likes her feet and is just happy as can be. The blanket is the one that I sent down in her first care package. So much prettier than the standard white sheet background that I usually get from the agency pictures. I just can't wait to bring her home. The wait is getting sooo hard.

Good news is that two families from my agency who went into PGN around the same time (within two weeks) as me, got the call that they are out! It looks like the cases that I have seen come out on the forum this week have been around Dec 11. We went in Dec 15 so it just has to be any day. Please pray that they don't find anything wrong with our paperwork. I don't know if I could take it. Please let us have good news by Valentine's Day! I was hoping for news today so I could give mom a great birthday present!

I will post a couple of pictures on the blog but the others will be on my picture site (click on the link to the left).

She is getting more hair! Really she is!

Happy birthday Mom/Grandma!
Susan & Evvy

3 comments:

a said...

Very sweet! She is so cute...I am READY!

Rebecca said...

Susan, She is SO adorable! I love the way you have set your blog up. Maybe you can post a picture of the quilt? I would love to see it!! Hey, you went in to PGN on my birthday! That has to be good luck!! I hope we both get the call this week that we are OUT!! I'll be looking for your OUT thread on the forum. Hugs, Rebecca (rhsinnc)

Kim said...

How cute!! I hope you get good news soon!!