CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

What a Happy Baby Girl

I got a surprise email the other night from J. These were taken last Sunday Feb 4 (my mom's birthday). It is like she is reaching out and saying be happy everyone! Just what I needed. The waiting is so hard. I have really closed myself off somewhat just to avoid having people ask me the question, "have you heard anything yet." I keep assuring them that they will definitely know when I have heard the good news that my little girl is coming home. I will be smiling from ear to ear and probably bouncing off the walls.


The cases that have been coming out this week seem to be from the week of 12/11. Hopefully he (director Barrios) will finish signing out that week this coming week and I will hear good news. I don't know what I will do if I find out that my case is kicked out to be "fixed." This happens for various random not usually logical reasons depending on which reviewer has looked over your file. I just hope this doesn't happen. I can't even think about it. If that were to happen, after the problem was corrected, it could take another 6 weeks to get final signoff again. This is such a frustrating process.


Anyway, here are the pictures of my happy baby girl....

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a great smile. Just too cute!!!

Dawn said...

I just came across your blog for the first time...your girl is BEAUTIFUL! Such a little princess! My dh and I are flying to Kaz on Sunday to meet our son for the first time! Good luck to you and your family!

:-)Dawn

The Cook said...

Your baby is soooo cute. What a doll. I hope Mr. PGN lets you out soon!