CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some random Christmas Pictures

I haven't had time to blog much lately. However, I have taken some pictures of Evvy enjoying Christmastime. She has been great around the tree. She and the cats hang out under and behind the tree. She loves playing peek a boo through the branches with Bella the black cat. I put some presents under the tree the other night and she has pretty much ignored them except to use them to stand or sit on. I can't believe it is just one more week til Christmas. We get on a plane next Saturday to go to my brother's house for a week. Can't wait. It has been cold and yucky here. Last weekend we had an ice storm and this weekend we got snow. Evvy does like the snow. She likes to touch it. She is amazed at how it melts on her hands. She loves her little mittens. She will walk around the house with them on clapping her hands. I also bought her some snow boots this weekend. They are too big but she can walk in them. They should last a couple of years I am guessing. I will post pictures in her snow garb later this week if I get a chance.

Here are some pictures. If you are on our Christmas card list, you should be getting a card with our 2 best pictures from our photo session at our friends' house last week during the ice storm.

Susan

Checking out the nativities.

Hello Mr Snowman
My new favorite spot.
Bella and Evvy playing peek-a-boo under tree.
Yay! We are done taking pictures (not our tree)


2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

awww, look how beautiful she looks. Too cute with her and the cat behind the tree.

JoAnn said...

What a happy little angel you have Susan. Evvy looks so cute all dressed up in her Christmas outfit. I love your nativities displayed- they are beautiful.