CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Exploring the great outdoors

Summer is hear and it has been quite warm. There have however been a few nice evenings where it wasn't unbearable. Evvy loves being outside even if it is just to sit on my lap or on the sidewalk. Now that she is more mobile, I think she enjoys it even more. Last evening, I put her big quilt from Grandma out on the grass to let her sit on it. She sat on it for a few seconds and then she was off to explore the grass, flowers, pots, dirt, etc. I got my camera and just took a bunch of pictures trying to figure out all of the features of the camera. It has a lot of fun color swapping/enhancement features that I really just need to read about in the manual. Anyway, here are a few that I like of my girl playing in the grass and mommy's flower garden.



Susan






1 comments:

a said...

Very sweet!!!