CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sad news

I just received a call from my SIL. She just had a doctor's appointment and the doctor couldn't find her baby's heartbeat. She was 22 weeks pregnant and they had just had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and found out they were having a little girl. She was due the end of December. She will have to go into the hospital to be induced. I can't imagine the sadness that she and my brother and nephew are feeling. I am so sad for them. My nephew just started kindergarten and they have been trying to have another baby for a while so we were all very excited for them. I was really looking forward to Evvy having a girl cousin close to her age.

My thoughts and prayers are with Rob, Aimee and Ethan during this sad time.

Love you guys!
Susan

1 comments:

Anotheramy said...

all I can think is "oh god" Poor things.