CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Old McEvvy went to the farms!

My parents recently moved and live in a pretty rural area. They get eggs from a neighbor who raises chickens and guineas (sp). They go to another farm and get fresh milk. Evvy has really enjoyed going to see the animals with Grandpa. She has been to the cow farm twice now. I went today and there were a lot of baby cows too. They were a very friendly bunch of cows.

Evvy had her first horse ride also. It was a pretty good size horse that one of her cousins rides.

Here are some pictures & video from Evvy's visits to the various farms.

Bock Bock!

Look at all those chickens

Evvy rides Scout

I'm so BIG mommy.


Having a great time





Can I have a bite?


Yummy carrots


Got anymore carrots

So soft


Evvy kisses Ladybug (the cow)


Ladybug kissing Evvy


Time to go home

2 comments:

Judi and Elaina said...

Good job Evvy!!! Scout is a BIG horse!!Can I ride him some day???
Love, Elaina

Unknown said...

Wow - look at her ride that big horse. I am impressed (maybe because we are too much city people but still, its imrpessive). Evvy is adorable! Sheri