CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

No Mail Yet

Still no mail from Immigration Dept. I am getting antsy. I come home, check the mail and then watch Adoption Stories on TV and cry so anxious to bring my girl home.

Work has been challenging this past couple of weeks. We had a big install on Sunday and had a lot of testing to do last week. They really didn't give us enough time to test everything. Unfortunately, we found a pretty bad problem yesterday that affected the amounts that we were quoting to our customers. We were underquoting many of our shipments. We had to go to a manual quote mode to prevent the system from auto-quoting. So last night they put in a patch to fix the problem. That went in at 9:00 so I was logged on from home to test things out and ensure that all was well. While I was logged on, I started getting instant messages from various people with problems. Then my cell phone started ringing with problems. I ended up working from 9:00 to 11:45. I am very tired today.

OK. Well, gonna read a bit and then go to bed hopefully.
Hopefully will have some news soon :)

0 comments: