CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We had lots of fun for Halloween this year. After our trips to the pumpkin patch, we went to a Halloween parade where Evvy got her first "taste" of people giving her lots of candy. She was in heaven just eating a small package of nims (m&m's). I like how she says nims :)

Then we had a dress up night at library story time so she got to try on her costume. She loved it. She talked all the rest of the week about having a tail on her bottom :) Then the culmination was trick or treating. She probably would have been happy going to 2 or 3 houses but we went with our friends. She was very cute and would say "trick or treat" and "thank you" at all the houses she went to. After we got home, we had a few trick or treaters come to our house and then we just hung out watching a movie. I let her eat a few candies. I think that the lollypops were her favorite. I have been rationing about 1 piece every day or 2 and only if she eats her dinner.

Here are some pictures of my cute kitty cat.




I'm not scared of monsters! Boo!

Trick or Treat buddies


YUMMY!



Wow, what a stash!


Sugar Coma




1 comments:

Nancy said...

Susan,
Evvy is just adorable. I wish Gavrielle was as brave as Evvy on Halloween:) They are growing so fast!
Nancy