CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

I just had to chuckle at my little (big) girl tonight. I was making dinner and she found a way to entertain herself while waiting. She is all about opening drawers in the kitchen now and she will stand on her tippy toes and reach in and get whatever she can (doesn't matter what). Then she will walk around with whatever it is for a while and then go put it back and get something else. It is like a grab bag to her I guess--never know what you might draw out.

Well tonight she pulled her stool to the silverware drawer and opened it up. She often hands me the silverware from the dishwasher and I put it away in the drawer. Well tonight she decided to take all the silverware out of the drawer and stack it on the counter. Then she proceeded to put it all back in one piece at a time. She was so serious about her task. Then she would take it all back out and start over again. This went on for a good 30 minutes. She got to the point where she was just shoveling it into the drawer. If anyone looks at my drawers they will think I am super sloppy!


Here are a few pictures and a video of her working so hard in the kitchen.(I couldn't get the video to upload so I will try again later).







2 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Evelyn May, you are too cute!! You need to come over and show my boys how to put things away! Hope to see you soon.

Rebecca said...

Oh this looks like something Z would do!! He is in to everything right now. He is also hitting the terrible 2s I believe. He has started having some temper tantrums. I try to just ignore them but sometimes it's hard. ;-) I hear they grow out of them ...so that time can't come soon enough. Glad Evvy is doing well. Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend! hugs, Rebecca and Zachary