CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Just had to post this. My girl is growing up. No she isn't walking yet. But the other day at the baby sitter, she went potty (1 & 2) on the big potty. I thought it was just a fluke. Peggy had given me Erica's potty chair this past week so I decided to go ahead and put it out.


Today after her nap, Miss Evvy was dry so I sat her on the potty chair out in the living room. She didn't fight it, just sat there a few minutes. She did her grunting face and low and behold she pooped and peed in the potty. She wasn't all too happy about having the diaper put back on either. I am not going to force the issue but I am going to keep trying before and after naps and meals.

We had a VERY busy week this week and Evvy has not been to ed on time since Monday. Last night we got to meet our friends from St Louis for the first time. I had met B on the adoption.com Guatemala forum during our adoption journeys. She brought her little boy Max home about 7 months ago. Her older sons had a competition her in Kansas City this weekend. So Evvy and Max met for the first time. Two very busy 1+ year olds. They weren't really interested in playing with each other too much but they sat next to each other at dinner and shared food back and forth. It was kind of cute. When they were restrained in high chairs was the only time we could get their picture taken together.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past week.
Susan

1 comments:

a said...

So nice to see the potty in YOUR house and not mine!!! Enjoy!